2nd BCT - Special Troops Battalion

The 2nd Brigade Special Troops Battalion was first constituted on 24 May 1917 in the Regular Army as Headquarters, 2nd Infantry Brigade, and assigned to the 1st Expeditionary Division (later redesignated as the 1st Division). It was subsequently organized on 8 June 1917 at New York, New York.

The unit was reorganized and redesignated on 1 April 1921 as Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 2nd Infantry Brigade. It was redesignated on 23 March 1925 as Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 2nd Brigade and on 24 August 1936 as Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 2nd Infantry Brigade. The unit was relieved on 11 October 1939 from assignment to the 1st Division and inactivated on 1 June 1940 at Fort Ontario, New York.

1ID Social Media and Reference
Facebook
2nd BCT - Special Troops Battalion Training Support Business Center
Large format printing ATS Training Aids
ATS Merchandise ATS Apparel Awards/Displays