3rd BCT - Special Troops Bn

The 3rd Brigade Special Troops Battalion was first constituted on 24 May 1917 in the Regular Army as Headquarters Troop, 1st Expeditionary Division and organized on 8 June 1917 at New York, New York. The unit was reorganized and redesignated on 6 July 1917 as Headquarters Troop, 1st Division.

It was reorganized and redesignated on 13 February 1921 as Headquarters and Military Police Company (less one Military Police Platoon), 1st Division and again on 1 August 1942 as Headquarters Company, 1st Infantry Division. The unit was disbanded on 20 April 1960 at Fort Riley, Kansas.

1ID Social Media and Reference
Facebook
3rd BCT - Special Troops Bn Training Support Business Center
Large format printing ATS Training Aids
ATS Merchandise ATS Apparel