Division Special Troops Battalion "Lightning"

Division Special Troops Battalion "Lightning"

The Special Troops Battalion, 4th Infantry Division was first constituted on 30 July 1943 in the Regular Army as Headquarters, Special Troops, 4th Infantry Division and activated on 4 August 1943 at Fort Dix, New Jersey. It served in 5 campaigns with the 4th Infantry Division during the Second World War: Normandy (streamer with arrowhead indicating participation in the initial assault), Northern France, Rhineland, Ardennes-Alsace, and Central Europe. After the end of the Second World War the unit was inactivated on 12 March 1946 at Camp Butner, North Carolina.

Division Special Troops Battalion "Lightning" Social Media and Reference
Facebook Division Special Troops Battalion Division Special Troops Battalion Wikipedia
Division Special Troops Battalion "Lightning" Training Support Business Center
Large format printing ATS Training Aids
ATS Merchandise ATS Apparel Awards/Displays